Spring Rummage Sale
Saturday, May 18
The Spring Rummage Sale will be held during the Spring Fair on Saturday, May 18. There are three ways you can help.
1. Donate – clothing, shoes, books, toys, baby it, ms and household goods. Bring items to the auditorium starting Wednesday, May 15th. Please NO stuffed animals, clothing with holes, stains or in bad condition. Bring large items the day of the sale.
Por favor done – ropa, zapatos, libros, juguetes, cosas de bebe, cosas de la casa. Traer articulos al auditorio 15 de mayo. Pueden mandar los articulos mas grande el dia de la venta. No animals de peluche.
2. Sell – volunteers to work the sale on May 18th anytime from 10AM – 5PM in the cafeteria during the Spring Fair. Email email@example.com to volunteer.
Venda – Voluntaries a trabajar 18 de mayo cualquier momento desde 10 AM –5PM en la cafetería durante la Feria escolar. Envía un correo electrónico a firstname.lastname@example.org como voluntaria
3. SHOP – there are amazing deals to be had at the sale and ALL PROCEEDS go directly to support our school!
Compra – Hay oferta increibles en la venta a TODOS LOS PRODUCTOS van directamente a ayendar nuestra escuela.
This is a great way to reduce waste, save money and support our kids. Get involved today!
Esta es una gran manera de reducir el desperdicio, ahorrar dinero y apoyar a nuestros hijos. ¡Encuentre Hoy Dia!
Rummage Sale Guidelines
- Do NOT send in anything with stains or tears, old sports uniforms or camp t-shirts. THEY NEVER SELL – take them to the clothing recycling at the Farmer’s Market in front of the school on Fridays.
- Do GROUP and LABEL clothing by gender
- Do NOT bring in toys, games or puzzles with missing or broken parts
- Do put things with pieces into Ziploc bags
- Do CLEAN anything you donate – a clean item finds a home quickly
- Bring large items to the cafeteria on Saturday starting at 10AM
- DO NOT bring donations after 1pm on the day of the sale
- Do bring in any extra plastic shopping bags